Inspire was built with the vision to not only do good work, but to do good things in our community. Through the years, we’ve volunteered, both collectively as a firm and as individuals, to make the places we call home better. While we’ve donated funds, time and expertise to many worthy organizations, we wanted to do something more intentional and impactful.
That’s why Inspiring Good was born. Inspiring Good is an annual grant program that funds up to $10,000 in professional services to a not-for-profit 501(c)3 registered organization in central Ohio.
To apply, an organization must meet the following requirements:
- Be located in Franklin County, Ohio, or in one of the contiguous counties and provide services within those counties
- Be in operation for more than one year, but less than five years
- Have three or less full-time employees
- Have an annual operating budget of less than $500,000
- Be a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization
Does your organization meet these requirements? Check out the grant guidelines.
Is this a perfect fit for your non-profit? Complete the application.
Applications will be accepted from August 15 – September 27, 2019, and a grantee will be announced on November 1, 2019.
Questions? Contact us at 614-532-5279 or firstname.lastname@example.org