Meet the Team Tuesday: Myrissa
July 17, 2018
Get to know Myrissa Stalter, Inspire's summer intern who joined the team in July!
Here are 10 things you should know about Myrissa:
- Best concert I’ve been to: Dustin Lynch & Brad Paisley, hands down. 10/10 recommend!
- Three items always in my purse: A pack of gum, some sort of food/snack, wrappers & crumbs from previous food/snacks
- Dream vacation destination: Hiking/Mountain Climbing in the Caribbean (preferably with Jack Sparrow)
- Favorite after-work activity: Discovering and enjoying unique restaurants in Columbus
- Favorite childhood book: The entire Harry Potter Series
- Guilty pleasure: Cookie dough.
- Drink of choice: Chocolate milk…don’t judge.
- What would you do if you won the lottery: Travel a lot, partner with a vet to treat stray animals in poor countries, and replace my old, beat-up Toyota.
- Nerdiest thing you do in your spare time: …Scroll through the FoodNetwork Facebook page and watch cooking videos
- Top three pet peeves: Pickles, people who feel self-entitled, when someone squeezes too much toothpaste and lets the extra build up at the top of the tube.